Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Looking For Rainbows

"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection, neither my father, because of his imperfection, neither them who have written before him; but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been."
Mormon 9:31

I really love this scripture. To me it says that we should be grateful in any circumstances, and be grateful for our imperfections. I've been thinking a lot about that lately. How can I be more grateful for my trials?
I believe that many times while we are in the moment of our trials, we often look down and focus on the negative. We ask "why me?" and forget that we are never truly alone. But our trials are what make us stronger and bring beauty into our lives.


Thankfully, we know that there will always be a rainbow after the rain. Christ lives and He is always waiting for us to come unto him. He can heal us and make everything okay again.


"Surely he has borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows; yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."
Mosiah 14:4-5

What is one way you've learned to develop an attitude of gratitude?

No comments:

Post a Comment